I added some music to my blog for your enjoyment. The songs that I chose are songs that mean something to me for some reason or another. "You are My Sunshine" is special to me because my Daddy used to sing it to me when I was a little girl. I cry almost everytime I hear it. For my birthday he sent me a card that actually plays it and it just melts my heart. It's one of those Daddy/Daughter things and it means a lot to me. "When you say nothing at all" was played at my and Eric's wedding during our slide show and lighting of the unity candle. "The good stuff" is one of those songs that makes you realize how blessed you are and how fragile life is...so enjoy it and live it to the fullest! The other songs are special because I can feel God's presence every time I hear them. They just make me feel good and know that He is always with me.
Also, I have to add that I realize that I can do anything if I put my mind to it. For awhile now we have not been able to hear sound from certain things online, ex. YouTube, other blogs, ect. So, I stayed up late last night with the determination of fixing the problem. I should add that we could hear other things like itunes and certain windows media players and the videos I have saved to the computer. Anyhow, I researched and dug deep into the computer system to find out if we had all of the ride codes and plug ins. No luck, but I knew that I would be beyond frustration if I did not go to bed. I do things like that...I just can't let it go if I know that I can figure it out. I went to bed and just thought about different avenues that I had read about. This morning I dug a little bit deeper and found that we had all of the correct codes in the right places...it really started to bug me. So, I unplugged the speakers, started a youtube movie and started plugging the speakers into different places on the back of my tower...VOILA! This whole time...probably since we moved 3 years ago the speakers were plugged into the wrong plug in.! So, a little determination paid off and now we have sound...don't laugh, I would have tried the speakers first had we not been able to hear some things. I was so excited...so now I can have music and watch videos with sound. YEA!!
1 comment:
the more I get to know you...the more i learn how similar we are.. despite that you my beauty are YEARS younger than me! everything from music selections, to your determination...to your faith!
love ya Bay! Hugs to you, Collin, Eric ~ and of course BLAZE!
Post a Comment