Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More songs

I had to add a couple of songs to my playlist..."Amarillo by Morning". That's where Eric and I both grew up and the majority of our family members are still there. I still think it's amazing that George Strait has a song about our home town. Eric and I both grew up listening and singing this song. I also had to add our "lake" song. Every trip we make to the lake we have to turn on "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay" as soon as we get on the road to the lake. We haven't made a trip yet without it...once we turn on the song Collin knows that we are almost there and it's almost time to get out of the car!! He also knows he's almost to Gran and Big Dog's and they are usually there to greet us. As a matter of fact, we will be there in just a few days...can't wait! Christi and Gracie are coming with us and Todd should be there with Brian and maybe some other friends. Gran and Big Dog will be there too.

No comments: