Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rolling Over and Rice Cereal

Little Riley is 4 months old! At this point we are getting closer to 5 months, but I wanted to post about some exciting things that happened in 4 months.
Just a few days into her 4th month she started rolling! She could roll from her belly to her back for a few weeks and then on November 3rd she rolled from her back to her belly and now I can't keep her in one place! She sure is strong to be such a little thing. She tries to sit up too. In her bouncer she will sit up and reach the dangling toys. It is amazing to watch her do that. She is going to have abs of steel. I know it won't be long before she's sitting up. We also have started trying some rice cereal. She seems to love it! That's my girl...no problems eating! We have talked about trying out some veggies soon.



Eric and I say it all of the time, but she is an awesome baby! She sleeps well, doesn't fuss much and laughs alot! What a blessing she is to our family.

No comments: