Sunday, November 14, 2010
Girls...already??
While I was on the computer the other day there was an ad on the side of my screen for weight loss or something along those lines. There was a picture of a girl wearing a bathing suit (well, basically) and a skirt. Collin was looking at the screen and said, "Mommy, I want that." I was like, hmmm, maybe he saw a toy or something...so I looked around on the screen and didn't see anything. So, I asked him, "you want what?" And he said, "that girl, I want that." I kind of laughed and pointed to the girl and asked, "that one?" He said, "yep, I want her." I told him that she was a real girl and not a toy. Then this morning we were looking at some pictures from a friend and there was a pic of her husband with some Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, and he did it again! This time Eric was here to witness. Collin asked, "do they talk?" Eric told him yes, they talk. He goes, okay, well I do want them. So funny!! He's only 3 and already noticing pretty girls...what are we going to do with that boy! Eric thinks that we will be in for a long haul when he's a teenager. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment