Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween 2010




I know it's almost Thanksgiving, however, I wanted to post about my little darlings on Halloween. I had so many ideas to coordinate Collin and Riley for Halloween, but I also had to let Collin have a say-so in what he wanted to be. My first thought (because I still had Collin's first costume which was a pea-in-a-pod) was peas and carrots. Then, I saw a banana costume for Riley and thought Collin should be a monkey...well, Collin wanted to be spider man. So, I decided to make her a spider princess! I found a super cute rhinestone iron-on spider for a onesie, a cute puffy spider for her headband and then she wore her tutu that I bought before she was born! It turned out really cute, well, I think they were the cutest two kiddos on the planet. Just sayin' ;) They got to wear their costumes a few times. Collin had a costume parade at school, then we had our church fall festival, and Halloween. We went trick or treating with Collin's best friend, Emmy, (who happened to be Nemo) and her family. We had a lot of fun in our neighborhood.
Oh yeah, and Collin insisted on wearing his flip flops! Crazy boy, he loves those shoes and wanted to wear them (those and his bright green crocs-those are his faves!). I told him he should wear something else because if he wanted to run those were not good to run it, so he said he wouldn't run...yeah right! ha.

No comments: