Sunday, October 3, 2010

Riley is 3 Months Old.





I have to admit...I started this post a few days ago, but I had to download some pictures off of my camera! So, now they are here and I can post. Enjoy!
Our sweet baby girl is 3 months old already! This is probably one of my favorite ages of all! She is such a great baby. She sleeps so well and honestly Eric and I can't remember the last time we had to get up with her at night. She goes to bed around 8 or 8:30 and sleeps until around 8:30 in the morning. That's not all, she also takes 2-3 naps during the day that last anywhere from 1-3 hours. The funny thing is that I look back at my journal from when Collin was a baby and I was so shocked that he was sleeping 10 hours at night. We are blessed for sure!! I figured since Collin was such a good sleeper that Riley would not be. She smiles all of the time and the bigger you smile at her, the bigger her smile is. She is trying to sit up and loves for us to hold her up on our laps where she can see what is going on. On her tummy she can lift up her head and chest to look around. She has found that she loves to suck on her index and middle fingers to soothe herself. At night or before her nap she tends to suck on her fingers. I think that she might be teething already...that is one thing I was hoping we could hold off on for a few more months.

No comments: