Over the past few months I have been keeping a list of some of the funny things Riley says. I am still amazed by her vocabulary and she is not afraid to talk to anyone. There are a few things on the list that she doesn't say anymore, or not as often.
Here is the list:
* Reepunzel, Her favorite move is Tangled, so she LOVES Rapunzel. Her birthday party theme this year is actually going to be Rapunzel/Tangled. She calls her "Reepunzel"
*Poopy Diaper. She and Collin think it is so funny to say this. They call each other that, they say it in place of other things, they say it in place of darn or shoot...it's pretty funny, but I did have to tell them that we should not use "potty" words unless we are in the bathroom. They have not said it as much lately, but a few months ago it was a commonly used term in our house!
*Big baby and tiny baby. At night, Riley was asking for her big baby and tiny baby to go to bed with her. She has two baby dolls, and one is bigger than the other.
* I wish I could have a... Whatever she sees, she decides she wants one. If she sees a puppy, or a horse, or a monkey, she will say I wish I could have a puppy, horse, monkey, ect. It also applies to food or toys.
* Rapunzel, let down your hair (mimicking the movie)
* She also loves to sing...I will hear her singing the songs in the movies she watches, word for word. Her favorite is I have a dream, from yes, Tangled. The first time I heard her singing it was at the playground at CC's preschool. She was throwing wood chips into the air singing the song. It was too cute and I couldn't even get onto her for throwing wood chips!
* Zoom! Motorcycle. This was a random thing she just started saying one day.
* Game day bucket go Boom! She started saying that after the commercial that was on during football season.
* Some boots. That's what she calls the movie Puss in Boots.
* Mac and Oni and Cheese. I will let you guess on that one :)
*Whaaaat? She did this just to make us laugh I'm sure.
* Handzitizer. Hand sanitizer
*Does it spin? She loves spinning, twirly dresses! If we are looking in her closet and I pull something out for her to wear, that's the first question I get.
I know there are more, but these are the ones that I jotted down on my list. I think I started it in the Fall...so some of them we haven't heard in awhile. I will end this with a cute story. One night we were deciding what to do for dinner. I had left the room and Eric told Riley, "Go tell your Mama to feed me, I'm hungry." She looked at him and without skipping a beat replied, "Daddy, are you a baby?" hahaha. I thought it was AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment