Saturday, May 18, 2013

Collin's Funnies

CC is quite the funny guy too! He loves to make people laugh and I love that about him.  While making my list of the funny/cute things Riley has been saying, I also jotted down some of CC's funny things. 

*For Christmas he got some ants and an Ant Farm.  We ordered the ants, but waited on them for awhile because the temps outdoors had to be a certain degree before they would ship. When they arrived we followed the steps to get them in their habitat. We got all of the ants in and I think either he or I bumped it, but we caught it before it fell off of the table. Collin looked at me and said, "Whew (while wiping his hand across his brow) we really dodged a bullet there!" 

*He loves the water park near us, NRH2O. He calls it RH2O.  So now that's what Riley calls it too.  Eric tries to correct him, but I just let him say it because I think it's cute.

*I'm not sure if I have shared this story before, but it really cracked me up...so if you have heard it, sorry, I'm sharing it again! LOL.  One day a new kid to the neighborhood was outside and he and Collin were introducing themselves to one another.  Collin asked his name and then told him his name.  The boy kept repeating the wrong name, Connor? No Collin, Corbin? NO! Collin. This went back and forth a few times and a little girl even tried to clarify for him. After a few more attempts Collin threw his hands up in the air and looked back and me and says," Well, I guess he can't hear."  I lost it! I thought it was so priceless!

*One day the doorbell rang and CC went to see who it was. Of course Riley came running after him, but it was bath time and she had already taken her shirt off.  It was the boys next door, and when Collin say Riley come out with no shirt he told her to go back inside and then looked at his friends and said, "I'm really sorry that you had to see that."

Oh Collin, he makes me laugh! Just typing these I'm laughing because I'm replaying them in my mind. 

No comments: