Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween


This fall has been so much fun with Collin. He loved dressing up as a tiger and especially liked it when I added the black nose and whiskers. He couldn't wait to show Daddy! We have gotten to do so many things, even with the weather getting cooler and rainy. Last Tuesday evening was our Fall Festival at church. We went with our neighbors and their little girl Emmy. She is the one that CC talks about all of the time. They are only a couple of days apart in age. The festival was fun and they both liked the petting zoo and swings the best. You can see in one of the pictures that Collin is having a conversation with the cow, too funny! On Thursday morning we had his costume parade and pizza party at school. Eric and I were both able to be there for that. It was really cute to see all of his friends in their costumes. It was a little cool out so they did it indoors, and it seemed a little chaotic since most of the kids saw their parents and got out of line to go see them. We filmed it, but didn't get many pictures since it was a little crazy. On Halloween evening we went to our city's Hoot-n-Howl. It was fun! We also did that with our neighbors. After that we came home and let Collin and Emmy go trick or treating. They actually enjoyed it. There were a few scary houses that they didn't want to go up to, but I don't blame them because I was a little scared too! After that Collin handed out some candy. I honestly think that was the most fun for him. He has such a giving spirit. He loved it! He would hold it up and say, "I have candy, come get it!" Eric and I enjoyed watching him do that. If the kids were not coming to him quick enough he would run out and put candy in their bags. We got a short clip of him handing some out just before we went trick or treating. We hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.


trick or treating with Emmy-

Our little tiger-


At the fall festival-



Counseling session with the cow-







-Collin handing out candy


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Collin is the first one I've seen that excited to give candy away. : - )