I love rainy days. They have been few and far between for awhile, however, it has rained here since last Thursday night. I love it! We did have a lake trip planned last weekend since Eric was on vacation, but due to the rain we didn't get to do much. We went ahead and headed to the lake since we had the boat here to do some things to it. We took it back and planned on wakeboarding, but that only happened for about 30 minutes...Ed and Eric are crazy, by the way. They got out in the water after it had been raining all day and it was starting to get dark. That is seriously wanting to wakeboard. They said the water felt good, but I am convinced that they were telling themselves that so that they would believe it! ha. Collin enjoyed the rain and the puddles. I got some video of him having a blast! FYI-If you want to hear the video you can scroll to the bottom of my blog and hit pause on the music player.
1 comment:
I just had to say I love "I pikey, Daddy pikey, Mama flat" Too cute!!!
Oh and Cason loves to splash, I'll have to let him play in a mud puddle one of these days!
Post a Comment