The next day we just hung out and went over to my parents for a little while. Collin got some pretty cool gifts from them too. He got a horse that interacts with you...I think at some point over the weekend everyone talked to the horse as if it were real at least once. Also, he got a jump house filled with balls. It was fun for him and he loved jumping in it.
On Saturday it was Fort Family Christmas. This is Phyllis's side of the family. It is always a good time. We do "ugly" gifts...and it can get quite hysterical. By ugly I mean things that are just really random and sometimes make fun of someone or something that has happened over the past year or years. This year, since most of the cousins have their own homes now, we did a parade of homes. It was a lot of fun and so wonderful to see the houses. They were all so nice! Not that we would have expected anything else :) This year there were some fun gifts...Eric did a little infomercial for a product called, "Zum Bum". It's a spray that you spray onto toilet paper before you wipe and it's a rear-refresher. Yes, it's a real product, but they weren't selling so well at his store and he got the tester bottle. It cracked us up while we were putting it together. Here are some pics from our trip. I will put the rest of the pictures onto our shutterfly page. Just click on Family pics on the side of the blog.
Oh yeah, and if you notice, I think Collin has a thing for musical instruments...who knows maybe he got that Fort musical talent!!
Enjoy!










1 comment:
Bailey too cute! I'm in love with the box house!! Have a great New Year!!
Post a Comment