Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday, Blaze

Blaze turned 7 years old today! She has been such a great dog, well, more like a baby to us. She is such a joy to have around. It is amazing when I think about all of the ups and downs we have had with her health. God answers prayers for pets too! We have been through a severe blood disorder, multiple uti's, inner ear infection, and cancer. All of which she has overcome! We love her very much and she has become such a good pal to Collin. Blaze will lay in the floor and Collin will hug her and say, "aww". It is very sweet. I'm so thankful that she does well with Collin because we were concerned since she is so big and so hyper. She has really calmed down a lot in the past year. She still loves to play and loves her bones. She has been with Eric and I since 4 months after we were married. I can still remember the day that I came home from work and this little wobbly puppy came walking down the hallway towards me. My heart melted and I was in love with her instantly. I remember that I could hold her in my hands...she was only 7 weeks old and was the cutest thing I had ever seen. She slept all of the time, the same way that Collin did when he first came to the world! It has been great having her with us and she is truly a part of our family. We love you, Blaze! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I started a blog for me and Jay, here is the link if you want to keep up with us =)
I have enjoyed being able to keep up with y'all! Collin is too cute!

http://hollyandjaylivelaughlove.blogspot.com/