Collin has always amazed us with his balance. He has incredible balance and never seems to get dizzy. A few days ago, he was outside riding his bike (which he LOVES to do) and Eric asked him if he was ready to take of his training wheels. He said, "sure, Dad." So, they took them off and started practicing. He got a little frustrated at first, so we decided to take a break and try the next day. The next day, Eric took him out while Riley and I stayed inside. It was only a few minutes before I heard him calling me, "Mommy, come watch me! I can ride my bike with no training wheels!" Riley and I went out and witnessed it. It is amazing! He learned to ride his bike with no training wheels in 13 minutes. As soon as he figured it out, the faster he wanted to go. We have to tell him to slow down, because he tries to push himself to new limits every time he gets on. He raced a kid on our street and kept looking back at him, so I told him he has to only look forward. I was afraid he would look back and crash. Crazy boy!! His bike is a little small now, but it's great that he was able to learn on it. I guess a new bike is somewhere in his near future. Here is the day 2 video of him riding:
While I'm talking about CC, I wanted to share some funny things he says. One of them is "poinky". He uses this when something is sharp or pointy. He made that word up a couple of years ago and still uses it.
Another thing he says is, "I pretty like it" or "I pretty think so" Kind of like, pretty much, but just uses pretty where he feels necessary. I happen to pretty like it myself.
One thing that always makes us laugh is his sense of time. When we are talking about going somewhere or an event coming up he will say, "is it like today-tomorrow?" I will say, "No honey, it's tomorrow". "Oh, so like today-tomorrow." He will say. LOL
Another thing right now, is that he knows everything. EVERYTHING! If we are telling him something, anything, we hear "I already knowed that." Or "I already saw it" when we are pointing something out. I am so impressed that at 4 years old, he knows so much!!
We love our little C with all of our hearts! He's a great big brother and our baby boy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment