Wednesday, February 17, 2010
We are having a GIRL!
A few weeks ago we had a sonogram, and despite our early plan not to find out, we decided to find out. Eric and I kind of both thought it might be a girl this time, but you never truly know for sure. I think the main reason I thought it was a girl is because Collin called it a girl every time we asked him. When we heard the sonographer tell us, Congratulations on your daughter, it sunk in. A daughter...we are going to have a daughter. I am relieved to know, that way I can prepare for her...however, it's going to be so different than having a boy! Eric is totally nervous. He said that he loves her the same, but this time feels more protective then he did when he found out Collin was a boy. He has already questioned some of the clothing I have bought for her...is that long enough, does it have bloomers, will she wear tights with that? I'm like, Oh brother, here we go! haha. We are thrilled and now we just have to decide on her name. I never thought I would get into girly mode, however, I totally am. I have been looking at bows, tutus, cutsie little hats, outfits, you name it. It is such a blessing to have a boy and a girl. Collin is super excited. He keeps asking if he can hold her and if she can play with his choo choo's. He kisses my belly and likes to hear her. His favorite part of the sonogram was hearing the heartbeat. He immediately said, "I yike that." Today at my check up he got to hear it again, and he really likes it. I know he is going to be a fantastic big brother and I can't wait to see the two of them together. God is so good and he knows just what we need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are soooo excited for ya'll!!! I WANTED a little girl...but I also wanted a brother for Cole, I never imagined how much fun BOTH would be!! Justin is soooo cute with her! He calls Natalie "Princess"...and boy does she have the attitude! You are going to have sooo much fun!! AND...Cole adores his little sister (until she messes with HIS choo choos..ha!) I'm sure Collin will be GREAT with his little sis!
Post a Comment