Tuesday, February 24, 2009

100 Things...part II

And the saga continues...



51. I had an idea to start a welcome committee in our neighborhood. They are putting the idea before the board and we will see where it goes. I am now on the Social Committee in our neighborhood.



52. My nails were always done from the end of high school until about a month after I had Collin. Now I get a manicure maybe once every 6 months! It was something I had to cut back on, for one because I didn't have the time and for another because it is an avenue to save money.



53. I don't like for my bare feet to touch any floor but my own. In hotel rooms I tend to wear socks or walk on the sides of my feet...I'm not sure why I think that is protecting me.



54. I don't touch public toilets, toilet handles or bathroom stall doors. I use my foot to flush and paper to cover anything I touch with my hands.



55. I still have my smurfs collection from when I was little



56. Flies are probably the most disgusting insect to me



57. When things happen I often associate a song to go along with it. I think it would be fun to be in charge of playing little snip-its during basketball or football games.



58. I crack myself up fairly often



59. I was on tv once...some good friends of ours were married on the show Married Away and I went with Zizzie to her final dress fitting. I was very pregnant and looked so big on tv (and in person too)



60. Every where that Eric and I have lived we have made some really good friends. We miss all of them and try to see them whenever we can.



61. One dream job that I had growing up was to be an animal trainer at Sea World.



62. My parents put me in swimming lessons at the Y when I was little because of an incident at Lake Greenbelt. My cousin, Kim, was on one side of the tube and I was on the other...when she got off I flipped went under and my feet were stuck in the center of the tube. My Aunt Donna was there to pull me up. I told them all that I saw a fish while I was under.



63. We had many fun times at the lake when I was growing up. Eric's grandparents had a place at Lake Meredith and mine at Lake Greenbelt. Now Collin's grandparents have a place at Lake Kemp.



64. I love our church and feel that God has placed us at Gateway to be a part of something very BIG!



65. I feel blessed to have the house that I have, but hope to move at least one more time and have a bigger yard.



66. I prefer platinum to gold when it comes to jewelry



67. I don't like driving a dirty car...I think a clean car runs better



68. I don't like going a day without a shower or shaving my legs. If I do go a single day I feel dirty and my hair gets extremely oily.


69. I loved being pregnant.


70. I don't really do anything in moderation...it's all or nothing.


71. I'm very non-confrontational


72. I don't like drama...I just prefer for things to go smoothly


73. One of my strengths, that can also seem like a weakness, is that I try to please everyone. I just like for everyone to be happy.


74. I don't like to be apart from Eric for very long.


75. I wish I had a personal shopper to help me find clothes that are right for me.

76. Now that we have a DVR I don't think I watch anything when it actually comes on.

77. Also, I get spoiled to skipping all of the commercials and when I have to watch them I get annoyed.

78. I wish I had started doing certain things when I was younger so that I could be really good at them now...like snow skiing and water skiing.

79. The first time I went snow skiing I was 18.

80. The first time I attempted to water ski I was 28.

81. Even though I have a computer and a phone that does just about anything...I still prefer to write down things that I have scheduled in a planner or on a calendar. Something about writing it down makes it better for me to remember.

82. I over analyze most things in my life. I can think anything to death!

83. Eric often thinks I'm crazy because I can talk about 3 different things at once. He tells me that I'm exiting the high-way, however, I tell him that he should just keep up with the conversation. I know it's hard to keep up when I move on to the next subject so quickly.

84. Sometimes I will start talking about something and my friends or family will wonder where it came from...it can be something as simple as the wind blowing that can spark a chain reaction of thoughts in my head!

85. I get stressed out over dumb things. I set unrealistic expectations on myself and then get stressed when I don't meet that goal. I do it to myself.

86. I could talk all day long in a group setting, however, if you stand me in front of that same group to give a speech I would get very nervous.

87. When I'm with other people I don't like for it to be quiet. I always feel like I have to start a conversation or entertain everyone.

88. I bite the inside of my cheek when I'm thinking or nervous about something

89. It is gross to me when other people pop their knuckles, but it doesn't seem gross when I do it.

90. I have to finish something once I have started it. It drives me crazy until it's finished. For example...this list!

91. If I say I'm going to do something then I do it.

92. I have a hard time saying no when I'm asked to do something. Even if I really don't want to.

93. I get a little grumpy when I'm hungry.

94. I cut out coupons to use and then forget I have them...then they expire

95. One time Eric and I went to a place called The Magic Time Machine with some of our best friends. It's a restaurant where all of the staff dress up like movie characters or cartoons. I cracked everyone up because Napoleon Dynamite asked me what I was doing and I responded, "Whatever I wanna do, gosh!" What was even funnier was how hard Craig was laughing and him telling the rest of the group the story. Yes, adult beverages were involved and you probably had to be there.

96. I am a list maker. I make lists for everything.

97. Eric and I went to Maui for our honeymoon and I really want to go back for our 10 year anniversary

98. I don't like scary movies.

99. I enjoy comedies and Will Farrell is my favorite actor

100. I love my family and friends very much and I pray for them every day :)

Well, there you go. I finished my 100 things. I will probably still think of more things now that I'm finished. If you stuck around for all of them thanks!

No comments: