Okay, well, I was tagged by my good friend Christi...so here it goes:
Eight TV shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Unit
4. Private Practice
5. The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet
6. Sesame Street (with Collin of course)
7. Numbers
8.Criminal Minds
Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. Sweet Basil
2. Olive Garden
3. Mi Cocina
4. Taco Diner
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Pizza Planet (in Amarillo)
7. Thai Star (Amarillo)
8. Market Street :)
Eight Things that happened this weekend:
1.Went to the mall (mistake to go on Saturday)
2. Went to church Sat evening
3. Took Collin to feed the ducks
4. Watched the Cowboys win! Go Cowboys!!
5. Watched a movie that I had recorded: Enchanted
6. Um, now I'm coming up with things
7. Slept in
8. Attempted to clean house
Eight Things I look forward to:
1. Thanksgiving and my parents and Allie coming to our house
2. Christmas and going to Amarillo to see everyone
3. Thanksgiving meal!!
4. Christmas shopping
5. Eric's store Christmas Party
6. Putting up Christmas Decorations
7. Getting a new Christmas tree
8. Christmas dinner with our friends- I agree Christi...it's always a good time
Eight Things on My Wishlist:
1. A camera with mega zoom lens
2. Getting Eric and I in a family Life group at church
3. A clean house
4. a new cell phone
5. our carpets cleaned
6. a backyard oasis
7. the economy to get back in order
8. To be a size 6
Well...since I was tagged I will pass this along to anyone reading my blog. Have fun!
Oh, and if you know my friend Christi and read her Crazy 8's...I love how she had 9 or even 10 on some of hers. That's just Christi and we love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment