Collin has taken his first steps! It started last Wednesday. Allie was here to stay with us for the week and we were playing with Collin. I was holding on to him while he was standing up and he just took 2 steps on his own. Over the weekend we went to the lake and he took 3 steps on his own. Today he has been taking a few more. It's so exciting. I can't believe that he is almost walking. Our little baby is becoming a toddler. He is 11 months old as of yesterday.
I have to tell you about the cutest thing he did. His Granny was rocking him and Pops (Pawpaw) came in and gave her a kiss and kissed Collin. Collin reached up and kind of petted his hair and said, "dog". We have decided that it would be cute if he called him Big Dog instead of Pawpaw or Pops. Not only did he say it then, but Pops was swimming out in the lake and Collin was up on the dock and looked out and called him dog again. We all think it's pretty cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment