
Summer is going way too fast! We have been getting to go to the lake almost every weekend and it is so much fun. The boat is great! We like to go down to the lake even if we have to go down Saturday night and come home on Sunday. Eric got to drive a Nascar this month. It was his Christmas gift from Collin, Blaze and myself. As soon as he was finished he told me that he needed like 30 more laps! He was so excited. I thought he looked pretty good in his gear too. Eric is so wonderful and I love him so much. He does so much for our family and he is just a great guy. He's a sweet husband and a very loving father. I'm so proud of his accomplishments and I feel so blessed to be his wife.
I took Collin to the mall with me and decided to let him play in the playcenter. I wasn't sure how he would like it, but he totally loved it! I finally had to get him out of there because there were getting to be too many older kids. When we first got there it was great though. He really enjoyed this little tunnel. Here's the video clip:
He has started standing up on his own! He has taken a couple of steps, but only when he is between the couch and the ottoman or the couch and the coffee table. I guess he thinks he needs something to fall into. It's adorable. He gets really excited and of course we cheer and clap for him when he does it. .jpg)

1 comment:
Yah Collin! He'll be walking (then running) in no time! The video was so cute, that's funny I took Cason there yesterday!
Post a Comment