Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hollywood Vending News

We got our locations!! Yesterday afternoon we got word that we can place our kiosks in the Colleyville Market Street and McKinney Market Street! What a blessing and it could not have come at a better time. Eric and I knew that God had a plan and we just were not sure when it would fall into place. Looking back now, we realize that not knowing where they would be gave us an opportunity to focus on getting our accounts opened up for our credit card machines and distributors for our DVD's. His timing is perfect every time...I am learning to trust and not question Him. What a freedom it is to know that His love never fails. We are ecstatic about the news and we can't wait to get them up and running. We have to set delivery dates and get our DVD's ordered. I'm waiting on the sales permit from the state to arrive any day now! Keep us in your prayers as we continue on our journey. We will keep you updated as we continue along....we will be joining the Colleyville Chamber. It's great because Eric is on the executive board for the chamber. Thank you to all of you that have remembered us in your prayers, we love you and appreciate your support!

2 comments:

Charlya said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear more!

Unknown said...

Way to go!! GL!!